Get empowered with our light - Our facade lighting will be an element which makes your building unique, and to your taste in every aspect.
Sword® RGB Series provides optimum illumination with excellent colour harmony for media facade lighting, bridges, stadiums, creative stage lighting, and specialized lighting design. Sword® RGB fixtures provide a dynamic lighting solution with unlimited pixel options, advanced accessory alternatives and easy assembly structures. Sword® RGB is used especially in dynamic lighting applications that require a long and linear appearance, and thus offers great opportunities for special lighting designs as well.
Available for different form of applications in different lengths:
- 300mm, 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm.
Sword® RGB has an extra flexible mounting feature for confined spaces, with a mounting bracket that can move on the fixture.
• Sword® RGB provides compatible communication with other fixtures using standard DMX512 and RDM protocols without requiring any other special communication protocol or production ID. They are remotely addressable in group via RDM protocol. This feature allows for easy pixel mapping and addressing after all installations have been completed.
• Sword® RGB fixtures enable flexible application, using very long starter and jumper cables, since they operate in a 48V DC voltage range.
DETAILS AND APPLICATIONS
• The operating characteristics of the fixtures are able to be changed with the DMX Personality, therefore it is possible to change the number of pixels of the products as well. The number of pixels of the fixtures can be changed to be optimized for appearance and scenario variations. For example, each LED in the 25mm range can be 1 pixel or 2 LEDs, 4 LEDs, 8 LEDs as 1 pixel.
• Through RDM monitoring and software, it is possible to follow and determine: whether the fixtures are working properly, by displaying voltage input and output warnings, serial number, display of regional temperature values and DMX address. The user is informed by e-mail according to the incoming data thus, automatic interventions are possible based on received data.
• Sword® RGB fixtures work through Madrix® software and hardware in coordination. Pixel mapping can be made easily by selecting fixtures in the Madrix® library.
• Direct View, Flat Diffused, Radius Diffused, Round Diffused options are available. Diffuser profiles are resistant to impacts and UV, and never turn yellow during their lifetime due to the alloyed PMMA and PC structure.
• Sword® RGB creates a continuous linear appearance. Due to the special side-cover design, fixtures are mounted side-by-side and no shadows are formed between them.
• Sword® RGB fixture is in IP67 protection class and it is designed to meet challenging requirements of exterior facade applications with its robust and durable structure. Sword® RGB is resistant to impact, vibration and other harsh conditions, due to aluminum housing and special filler material.
• Sword® RGB provides power and data transmission via input and output connectors. IP67 connectors are in push-lock structure. They can be easily rotated and assembled, and leave sufficient gaps between the fixtures. There is no need to use an extra junction-box via input and output.
• The slim profile (30mm) ensures to integrate and camouflage the different types of facade coatings easily. It is produced in RAL9005-black color as standard, and it is also available in different colors in RAL code upon request.